3.3.10

not working until 6 tonight

I think I'm going to be rather tired at work tonight. My hours are all over the place lately which isn't too cool because that makes my sleeping patterns all over the place which makes tiffa grumpy. But today I thought I would take advantage of having all day to do stuff (which is going to make me tired tonight at work but oh well they can feel my wrath when I get grumpy!) I went to the shopping centre to run some errands... buy birthday presents, take library books back, buy some groceries and eat some tasty, tasty food! I went to Toscani's for my favourite all day breakfast. I had the Mediterranean breakfast (I was too excited about eating it and I forgot to take a picture). This tasty, tasty meal has Haloumi cheese, pesto, tomato, turkish bread, spinach and poached eggs. It goes down a treat with a coffee and a good book. Plus it also makes me more capable of braving the shops... oh how I hate shopping! Oh and the waiter asked me if I wanted anything else besides my "caffeinated beverage".. he won some cred from me!


No comments: