5.2.10

It's been too long since the last one

and cat names don't count.

So I've lost the desire to design. I'm not sure if I will get it back or if I want to get it back. I'm rather into tattoo's at the moment (watching lots of Miami Ink) and I would love to tattoo but unfortunately my drawing skills are not up to scratch. I could practice but like most things I get into, I will probably lose the desire to tattoo also. So I will sit and ponder this for a while before I make the changes to get into drawing and if I still want to do it in a few months then I might just have the desire to do it and stick to it.

I really, really want to get a rather large tattoo but I don't want to rush into it because yada yada, you know why people don't want to rush into tattoos. I've seen some rather yucky tattoos on people but I have to keep telling myself that it's the person's choice and my tattoo choice would probably be "rather yucky" to someone else that see's it. So that's the tattoo part done....

Now to other life stuff. The prospect of moving to Europe is quite exciting (sitting here currently eaves-dropping on Roy's phone interview with a Swiss company). Having the opportunity to travel and move overseas is such a great thing to have! There is a gigantic world out there and to get to see a large chunk of it just makes my stomach get butterflies! There is not much more that excites me as much as getting to see how other cultures live and work! I would love to see a world without borders... Everyone lives for everyone, not just one country. Patriotism sux!
Don't get me started on Religion too... Maybe I'll save my views for another post.

No comments: