18.2.10

Digital Cameras

I'm going through a big phase of de-cluttering and downsizing. Mainly because we will need to do it for when we move overseas in July and also because I'm realising more and more that we don't need this much stuff. I would say that we probably don't have all that much stuff to begin with which is good but we really don't need much of what we do have.
You tend to collect things because you think you will need it, which is okay because you may very well need it, but if you haven't used it in 6-12 months, then you don't need it. I don't understand why people pay for storage space, to store stuff they don't use anymore. GET RID OF IT! Let someone else make good use of it.
So to the real point of my post... I sold my DSLR Nikon D70s, I'm getting rid of my video camera and selling my compact digital and looking for something that's a nice compromise. Something compact that take nice pictures and has good quality video as well. I've been checking out a few and have kind of got the hots for the Canon IXUS 120IS. A rather nice size for travelling and it has HD movie! Seems like a great choice to suit my needs. Although, there's still time to look. We'll see huh! When I do decide, I'll be sure to post some pictures.

No comments: